A warm welcome to Tanto Sauna
During the pandemic the sauna is open.
Under the following conditions, the Tanto sauna is opened for bathers and new restrictions or reliefs may come later.
Guidelines during the pandemic:
• Those who are ill, even with mild symptoms, should not go to the sauna at all, but follow the Folkhälsomyndigheten's recommendations and bathe only after being symptom-free for two days.
• Saunamembers within a risk group can email (at least 48 hours in advance) firstname.lastname@example.org to book their own saunasession and should in all respects follow the Folkhälsomyndigheten's recommendations.
• During the pandemic, you can book two places and the limit for the number of bathers per session is set at five people and public hours are limited to three evening sessions ( 19:00–20:30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday).
• A member can bring one booked guest during this period.
• It is possible to wipe door handles and other surfaces. It is the sauna host's responsibility to wipe off before each session and leave the sauna 15 minutes before the next session begins.
• Do not arrive at the sauna before your session has started and leave the sauna when it is over. During this period, the sessions are shortened to 1.5 hours to minimize the risks.
• Everyone is encouraged to take turns when changing and be careful not to create congestion.
• There is the possibility of hand washing or rubbing alcohol and everyone is encouraged to good hand hygiene. Do not share water bottles, mouth guards and the like.
Best regards, Tanto Sauna
Packing list for visiting the sauna:
Two towels, one to sit on in the sauna and one after bathing in the lake.
Swimwear for bathing in the lake.
Water to drink (there is no fresh water on the raft).
Cash for the fee. The fee is 50 SEK through the Swish app. If you don't have the app (you need a swedish bank account in order to register) the host accepts cash and will Swish the fee for you. Because of this the host can't give you any change and we therefore ask you to bring the exact amount required.
Non alcohol policy and other regulations
Tanto Sauna is owned by the municipality of Stockholm and is therefore under the same regulations as a public place, hence the non alchohol policy. This out of respect for the other visitors and your own safety.
When visiting the sauna the host expects you to live up to the values that Tanto Sauna stands for. Please note that the host have the authority to ask you to leave the premises.
Tanto Sauna values:
A place where each and everyone are to been shown respect and consideration,
where the benefits of bathing sauna and cold water is central
and good meetings and conversation is worthwhile.
Preliminary opening hours for the public
NOTE: Check the public facebook page before to see if the sauna host has created an event and will thereby open up the sauna for the public!